2018 Kubota Z724KH-54
Call for Price
Completely designed and manufactured in the USA, the heavy-duty, commercial-grade Kubota Z700 Series is built to enhance your reputation for quality work. With impressive features, the Z700-Series lineup reaffirms Kubota's reputation for distinct excellence in engineering and reliability at a competitive price. Choose between a Kawasaki® FX or Kohler® Command PRO engine; available in 48”, 54” or 60” decks.
- Model: GH730V
- Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- Max. horsepower (Gross) hp: 23.5
- Total displacement cu.in. (cm3): 42 (694)
- Starting system: Key switch
- Overall length in. (mm): 83.9 (2130)
- Overall width (w/mower) in. (mm): 67.3 (1710)
- Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 50.4 (1280)
- Overall height (w/ROPS upright) in. (mm): 69.9 (1775)
- Overall height (w/ROPS folded) in. (mm): 48.3 (1226)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 50.9 (1294)
- Tread Front in. (mm): 37.6 (954)
- Tread Rear in. (mm): 40.2 (1020)
- Tire size Front in. (mm): 13 x 5.0 – 6 Non flat
- Tire size Rear in. (mm): 24 x 9.5 – 12
- Weight (w/mower) Ib. (kg): 1225.7 (556)
- Type: Parker HTG14
- Transmission system: 2 HST-2 G rotor type
- Speed control: 2-hand lever
- Travel speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0–11.2 (0–18)
- Travel speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0–5.6 (0–9)
- Brake type: Drum disks, foot applied, released
- Type: Belt drive
- Clutch type: Electric clutch
- PTO brake: Dry disc
- Model: RCK54P-724Z
- Mower lift system: Mechanical
- Mower deck type: Commercial fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 6.0 (152)
- Belt type: Single belt
- Deck steel thickness in. (mm): 8 (4.18)
- Anti-scalp roller: Rigid
- Cutting width of mower in.: 54 (1371.6)
- Number of blades: 3
- Cutting height: 1.0 in. - 5.0 in. 1/4 in. increments
- Mower mounting system: Parallel linkage
- Blade tip speed (max.) FPM: 18600
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 11.6 (44)
- Battery: U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
- Generator capacity Amp: 15A
- Hour meter: Standard
- Fuel gauge: Electric gauge type
- Seat: 21.2" high back seat with "Premium Adjustable Suspension", 3" vertical and 6" front to back travel
- Commercial Grade Engine: The Z700 Series mowers are powered by KAWASAKI® FX and KOHLER® Command PRO engines, renowned for their superior performance and lasting durability; Open engine compartment allows access to vital components around the engine without obstructions.
- Mower Deck: The mower deck can be easily attached and detached just by inserting or removing the two pins on either side of the Z700; Easy mower belt replacement - belt drive is conveniently located for easy access.
- Exceptional Cut: Each model features a 6" deep, fully welded, 8 gauge steel mowing deck, providing outstanding stability with a fast, high quality cut.
- Spindle Design: Maximize time on the job with sealed, greaseless spindle bearings.
- Easy Maintenance: Battery and harness parts can be accessed just by raising the seat panel; fuel shutoff and fuses are also located under the seat.Equipped with dual Parker® transmissions; designed for easy maintenance, each transmission has an integrated pump and motor for increased efficiency and simplified service. *Parker® is a registered trademark of Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Low Center Of Gravity: The Z700 Series mowers ensure a high level of stability due to the fuel tank located under the seat and large-diameter, wide tread rear tires.
- Operator Comfort: 21.2" high back seat with premium adjustable suspension and 3" vertical to 6" front to back adjustment; Smooth lever operation for effortless control and drivability with adjustable damper force; Adjustable levers and mower deck lift pedal can be raised or lowered to better match the physique of the operator
- Control Panel: Ergonomically positioned instrument panel gives you easy access to starting controls, hour meter and other indicators for the machine.
- Parking Brake: Located on the foot pan, the parking brake can be easily locked and released with just one foot - no need to remove your hands from the steering levers.
- Frame and Front Tires: Thicker and more durable main frame (2" x 3" tubular steel frame); Flat-free front tires to better absorb impacts on the job and reduce the worry of downtime
- Foldable ROPS: Foldable ROPS is standard equipment on all models to ensure operator safety on the job at all times.
- Quick Dial Height Adjustment System: Quick dial height adjustment system lets you adjust the cutting height with a turn of a dial and press of the pedal.
- Operator Platform: The wide and angled operator platform offers ample legroom so you can work more comfortably.
- Cup Holder and Storage: Located right next to the seat, the handy cup holder keeps beverages, tools and valuables close at hand.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Engine Type
- GH730V Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- 46 cu.in. (747 cc)
- Parker HTG14; 2 HST-2 G rotor type
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5.0 – 6 Non flat; Rear: 24 x 9.5 – 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.6 US gal. (44 L)
- Deck Size
- 54 in. (1371.6 mm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Collect